Monday, February 4, 2008

Greetings from very cold Canada.

Hey guys. How've you been?

I miss you all so much. For those who don't know it, I studied at B.A. English School for 5 years and then moved on to also teach there before I moved to Canada. Studying there was a great experience and prepared me for life here in huge ways.

Here's a picture of my university, St. Thomas University in Fredericton, New Brunswick. Unfortunately, right now the weather isn't as nice as in the pic and and you can see snow (and huge ice pellets) everywhere.
I hope all is well with everybody at B.A.! I'll be down there in June to visit ;)

Sabrina
xoxo

1 comment:

Marcia Lima @bamarcia said...

Hi Saby, thanks for posting. We all miss u 2. Hope to see you in our blog and at B.A. soon!
Lots of love,
Marcia.
xoxo